[Remind-Fans] how to skip one date?

Tom Limoncelli tal at lumeta.com
Mon Aug 20 16:32:54 EDT 2001

Hi all!  I have an event that is on the 1st monday of the month except when
holidays like labor day push it out one week.  So here's the original "1st
monday of every month" item:

REM Mon 1                         PRIORITY 1000 TAG nbpoly MSG Poly Support

This September it is pushed forward a week, so I changed it to this:

REM Mon 1         OMIT 3 Sep 2001 PRIORITY 1000 TAG nbpoly MSG Poly Support
REM 10 Sep 2001                   PRIORITY 1000 TAG nbpoly MSG Poly Support

Now I get the error "reminders(209): Day specified twice".

Is that not the right way to specify it?

--Tom