[Remind-Fans] sort of a 'duration' question

Dave W nospam_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 12:10:18 EDT 2001

Hi -

	I'm brand new to remind and am struggling along.  I'm trying to put my
maintenace schedule into remind and rem2html format, and striking out on
one point:  I have, for example, quarterly maintenance that is due,
obviously, four times a year.  The time it's open is, say, 25 days per
quarter in the middle of the quarter, say Feb 05 plus 25 days, and then
repeat next quarter for 25 days, ad infinitum.  I have a number of these
sorts of tasks - quarterly for x days, monthly for y days, et cetera,
and can't figure out how to have remind calculate these periods and put
a MSG on each date during the period.

	If someone could just point me to the suggested command I can probably
work it from there.  DURATION doesn't seem to cut it - I keep getting an
'invalid time format' error or something to that effect.

	Thanks ...

		dave williamson