[Remind-Fans] some Catholic holidays

Daniel Martins dmartins at lcmi.ufsc.br
Wed Feb 6 13:50:33 EST 2002

My question is about some Brazilian holidays (maybe other Catholic countries
have the same holidays).

For the Carnival I use the following text and it works nicely because
it occurs before easterdate(today())

OMIT [trigger(easterdate(today()) -47)]
REM  [trigger(easterdate(today()) -47)] MSG Carnival
REM  [trigger(easterdate(today()) -47)] PS [psshade(shade)]

However  when I try to to set up a holyday
after the easterdate(today()) it does not work, such as:

OMIT [trigger(60 + easterdate(today()))]
REM [trigger(easterdate(today()) +60)] MSG Corpus Christie
REM [trigger(easterdate(today()) +60)] PS [psshade(shade)]

At last, I would like to know if I could combine the MSG and OMIT
lines in a single sentence like

REM OMIT [...] MSG Corpus Christie

I tried and it also did not work

Thanks