[Remind-Fans] vcalander into remind

bradw tildar at sta-care.com
Fri Mar 22 16:18:06 EST 2002

Has anyone figured out a good way to get the MS Outlook VCALENDAR stuff my
boss keeps ending me into remind? I've tryed for some time now to convice
him that I can't use them because I'm running linux, and i'm using pine
for my mail. I'm hoping that there is a script around that i can use as a
viewer from within pine that can convert it, show it to me in some way I
can read, and put it into remind if I ok it.

I'll write it myself if I have to, but I don't want to if some already
did.

Brad Wyman           |\      _,,,---,,_
bradw at sta-care.com  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Network Admin      |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'

PGP Fingerprint: 8B1E E12F 3982 0D54 E01C  DFD3 898B 6CA3 ED6F 3E56