[Remind-Fans] blank lines between appts.

Randy.Dunlap rddunlap at osdl.org
Fri Sep 13 14:59:38 EDT 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, David F. Skoll wrote:

| On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Randy.Dunlap wrote:
|
| > In the tkremind window, I get undesired blank lines between
| > each appointment, such as:
|
| Yes, but you can scroll by holding down the middle button in the day's window
| and dragging the mouse.

OK, I didn't know about that.
Works for me, but using the left mouse button, not the middle one...

(not knowing tcl/tk:)
I had tried changing tkremind,v 1.30 2000/06/26
at line 650 to be (a) just a newline without the "....."
or (b) just a comment line.

(a) is what is giving me the blank lines that I originally
described (I see).
(b) is more like what I want to see (no blank lines, no
"....." separators), except for one (little?) gotcha:
as I mouse over appointments and they turn red,
they usually stay red.  Is there a decent/clean fix for this?
If not, I'll just leave it this way.  It's better than
wasting the blank or "....." line space between each appointment.

Thanks,
--
~Randy