[Remind-Fans] Printing next month's calendar

David A. De Graaf dad at datix.2y.net
Sun Dec 1 13:52:29 EST 2002

I have a cron entry
    0 3 1 * *       /usr/local/bin/rempr
that prints a lovely calendar on the first of each month.

I'd prefer to do it sooner, say, on 12/23.
But that requires an argument to rempr, eg,
    rempr Jan 2003

I could figure the arguments by mucking with the date command
and some elaborate case statement to convert Dec into Jan
and 2002 into 2003, but that seems tedious.

Is there an easier way within the capabilities of remind?

Something like
    rempr "now + 7d"
would be nice.

--
	David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
	dad at datix.2y.net    (828) 696-8646;  fax (828) 694-1037