[Remind-Fans] rem2ps question: making a big calendar

Marc Kriguer marc_kriguer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 14:33:55 EST 2003

I've been using remind / rem2ps for a long time, but only just today found out
about this mailing list.

I'm not sure if this is a rem2ps question or a generic postscript question, but
is there some way to take the output of rem2ps (one page per month) and "zoom
in" or "blow up" the output so that I get multiple pages per month?  (Pages
which, if taped together, would create the larger "page"?)

To be specific: my laser printer prints only on 8.5x11" paper.  I would like a
17x22" calendar, so I'd like rem2ps to be able to generate the "upper left",
"upper right", "lower left", and "lower right" of the page.

If there is no way to do this directly from rem2ps, is there some other program
that can scale the output of rem2ps in this manner?  (I'm familiar with
"enscript" and "mpage" on Unix systems, but they only go in the opposite
direction, printing multiple "pages" onto one physical "page.")

Thank you very much in advance.