[Remind-Fans] pdb > reminders problems

David J Patrick davidjpatrick at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 2 18:39:41 EDT 2004

Hi !
I'm trying to take full advantage of remind ('cause I think it's
awesome) and running into stumbling blocks;
pilot-link reminders worked neatly, creating a fat reminders file. When
I attempted to run remind, however, I ran into this;

[djp at sympatico djp]$ remind -c ~/callsheet/reminders
----+
|                               September 2004

+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+------
----+
|  Sunday  |  Monday  | Tuesday  |Wednesday | Thursday |  Friday  |
Satur
day |
----+
/home/djp/callsheet/reminders(864): Undefined variable: you
/home/djp/callsheet/reminders(1039): Illegal character `@'

Closer inspection gave me no clue which occurance of "you" was seen as
an undefined variable, and the illegal character "@" happend a thousand
times, as it is used by DateBk3 tags.

how should I parse or weed this reminders file ?
djp