[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

John Shafer jshafer at nd.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:42:54 EDT 2005

Your release of Wyrd looks really neat.  I tried installing it on my
Mac OS X machine running 10.3.8 but ran into some problems.
Configuring runs without error, but when I try to run "make", I get the
following error:

ocamlc.opt -pp cpp -c -g -I ./curses curses/curses.mli
File "curses/curses.mli", line 1, characters 0-1:
Syntax error
make: *** [curses/curses.cmi] Error 2

I have the most recent version of ocaml installed and I believe that
ncurses is installed as well.  I also have the most recent version of
Remind installed.  Can someone lead me in the right direction to solve
this problem?