[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Fri Apr 15 23:38:31 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 07:46:24PM -0400, eric Farris wrote:
> I can confirm that wyrd-0.1.2 builds and installs on Mac OSX 10.3.8. I
> did have to install 'fileutils' via fink, however, because the BSD
> version of install(1) that ships with Mac OS X does not support the
> '-D' parameter.

Eric, a couple of OS X users have reported some assertion errors that
seem to be caused by ncurses incompatibilities.  Since you have a
working installation, it might be helpful if you could provide
information about what ncurses you are using, what terminal emulator,
and anything else you think may be relevant.

Paul