[Remind-Fans] Re: Sunrise, Sunset (Swiftly Flow the Days) ...

David Rogers davidrogers at telus.net
Tue May 3 12:58:59 EDT 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:

>David Rogers wrote:
>
>>     SET $CalcUTC 0
>
>This turns off Reminds built-in DST correction.  If you actually
>*need* to do this on Mac OS X, then Mac OS X is broken. :-)
>This mechanism was designed way back when Remind ran on MS-DOG, which
>truly is broken.

Thank you. I'll take that line out, and anyone who followed my somewhat
mis-guided suggestion should take it out too.

(I didn't fully test my setup, so never found out that this didn't work.
I didn't know what it did, and I put it in because I got the impression
it was required in order to use the TimeZone feature.)

David