[Remind-Fans] [ANN] Wyrd 0.3.0

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Wed May 4 21:27:12 EDT 2005

Hello Remind fans,

Having crossed a couple more requested features off the TODO list, I've
uploaded Wyrd 0.3.0 to the website:
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~pelzlpj/wyrd/

Also: one user has reported that untimed reminders are alternating
between boldfaced and non-boldfaced rendering in a rather unpredictable
manner under OS X.  Is anyone else seeing this?  I can't reproduce it.

The ChangeLog follows.  Enjoy,

Paul

Wyrd ChangeLog

2005-05-04     Released 0.3.0.

               Converted the documentation to LaTeX format, with PDF, HTML,
               and manpage targets.

               Added "new_*_dialog" commands for creating new reminders.  These
               commands will generate a selection dialog for choosing which
               reminder file to add the new reminder to.

2005-05-03     Added a bunch of generic user-defined reminder templates.
               By default, some of these are configured to generate weekly and
               monthly reminders.

               Added a beep and error message when pressing an unbound key.

               Start and end times in the description window had been rendered
               according to the value of schedule_12_hour; now they are
               rendered according to the value of new variable
               description_12_hour .

2005-04-29     Fixed a rare bug that could cause timed reminders to become
               temporarily invisible at month boundaries.

               Optimized rendering of timed reminders window when scrolling
               (should be a little smoother now on slow hardware).

2005-04-26     Released 0.2.0.