[Remind-Fans] Announce: Dashboard Widget Front-End

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Tue May 24 16:02:49 EDT 2005

Sometime in May Nick Vargish assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Hi folks,
|
| I've just finished version 0.1 of my Remind Widget, a widget for Apple's
| new Dashboard system that was introduced with OS X 10.4 (aka Tiger). The
| widget can be found at:
|
|   http://nick.vargish.org/software/remindwidget/
|
| It's really a front-end, not a back-end, though people with aesthetic
| sensibilities may beg to differ at this point. :^)
|
| Comments, suggestions, brickbats, all appreciated,

Awesome. I normally don't run remind on my os x machine, but this would be
really spiffy. I don't see remind in fink, is there a preferred method of
installing this?

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi