[Remind-Fans] Re: Announce: Dashboard Widget Front-End

Nick Vargish nav_lists at bandersnatch.org
Tue May 24 20:25:00 EDT 2005

On May 24, 2005, at 8:13 PM, Mike Harris wrote:
> I can't tell you how glad I am to see this, since GeekTool isn't
> letting me do it the way I used to.  This is schweet.

Glad you like it.

> But could you tell me why it's telling me it's Thumbsday, Smarch 28?

Lousy Smarch weather.[*]

If you see this, but the reminders are displayed properly, it's because
the widget is having trouble parsing your date. Can you run your remind
command (the same as it is in the preferences), and send the results to
me?

If you aren't seeing your reminders either, then remind isn't running
properly and you need to set the preference.

Thanks for any data you can send,

Nick

[*] Simpsons reference, sorry.

--
# sigmask  (lambda deprecation version) 20041028 || feed this to a python
print ''.join([chr(ord(x)-1) for x in 'Ojdl!Wbshjti!=ojdlAwbshjti/psh?'])