[Remind-Fans] multiple months?

Ryan Barrett remind-fans at ryanb.org
Tue Jun 14 18:00:37 EDT 2005

[cc'ing the list]

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, David F. Skoll wrote:

> (I expect the complexity will be a bit more than you bargained for when you
> look at the date calculation code. :-) )

ay. you're right, i hadn't bargained for much complexity. i'd hoped it might be
as easy as, wherever there's a month, change it to a list of months, and check
each one. that was clearly naive. :P

ah well. i'll use the multiple-line workaround for now. i've added it to my
wish list, though. maybe i'll get around to it eventually.

http://snarfed.org/space/ideas

-Ryan

p.s. thanks again for a kick-ass utility!

--
http://ryan.barrett.name/