[Remind-Fans] Remind and Palm Addressbook

Draco Paladin paladin at techmonkeys.org
Wed Jul 13 16:56:32 EDT 2005

Before I start writing something myself, I was wondering if anyone knew
of a program that would compare and/or sync entries between Remind, and
the Palm OS Address Book.

I tried poking around Google for something like this, but "remind" is
a bit too generic of a name, and there are tons of hits that have
nothing to do with the program.

--
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
(Against stupidity, even the Gods struggle in vain.)