[Remind-Fans] rem2ps stopped working

Ian Petts lister at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 17 05:33:48 EDT 2005

> Is there a chance for you to put that PostScript file online
> somewhere? Generate one with fake calendar entries, if you do not want
> to show the world your schedule. ;)

No problem. I've managed to narrow things down quite a lot through
culling my .reminders file for this exercise....

With my reminders file containing only the following:

FSET daysuntil() trigdate() - today()
FSET since(x) ord(year(trigdate())-x)
FSET futuredate() iif(daysuntil() == 0, "", daysuntil() == 1,
"tomorrow", "%b (%v)")
REM 15 Jul +14 MSG Chuck's [since(1988)] birthday [futuredate()]
REM 16 Jul +07 MSG Dom's [since(1973)] birthday [futuredate()]

(Obviously the 'futuredate' function is all on one line).

It's run through remind, using the command:
 ian at lexx:~$ remind -p1 testfile | rem2ps -m A4 -v >july.ps

You can grab the output from: http://www.pettsie.net/ian/july.ps

Thanks & regards,
Ian.
--
Why do they put locks on the doors of 24 hour stores?