[Remind-Fans] [ANN] Wyrd 1.0.0

Tom Hall tlhall at nyx.net
Tue Jul 26 23:29:42 EDT 2005

I just found Wyrd/remind and I think it's exactly what I've been
looking for for years.

I'm trying to build Wyrd on a FreeBSD 4.6 i386 system where I have an
account, but I don't have root access. With --prefix=$HOME, I think I've
got remind (this isn't installed on the system so I needed to do this
anyway), ocaml, and ncurses all to build and install OK, but when I try
to make wyrd, I get:

   make: don't know how to make curses/curses.cmi. Stop.

I've read about an OpenBSD port of wyrd that I think might work, but
I can't seem to find a tarball for it.

This is such a hassle - I'd really like to just find an i386 FreeBSD 4.6
binary.

Any help would be appreciated,
Tom