[Remind-Fans] On Wednesdays, after 4 weeks

Craig B Agricola craig at theagricolas.org
Wed Aug 3 15:54:49 EDT 2005

Since every 4th Wednesday is 28 days apart, use the '*28' to make a
reminder happen every 28 days after it first triggers.  The first
trigger is up to you, but if you really wanted it to be starting today,
put today's date there.

REM 3 Aug 2005 *28 MSG Blah blah blah.

Since I'll guess that you may wonder after you do this if there's any
way to make it go every fourth Wednesday *between* two dates, use the
UNTIL keyword.

REM 3 Aug 2005 *28 UNTIL 31 Dec 2005

will give you every fourth Wednesday starting today until the end of the
year.

Remember 'man remind' will give you the manual for remind, which David
did a very complete job of writing...

 -Craig