[Remind-Fans] alarm notifications without tkremind in wyrd?

Martin Stubenschrott stubenschrott at gmx.net
Tue Sep 27 17:39:12 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 20:12, Paul Pelzl wrote:
>    remind -z -k'gxmessage -title "reminder" %s &' ~/.reminders &

Aah, thank you very much!

It works exactly like I wanted it. I was just watching for a daemon but could
not find one because I expected it to have a name like remindd instead of
just remind.

Apart from that, the <tab> command in wyrd works a little strange.

If it helps, I can post my .remind file, but e.g. I have some recurring
reminder on Sep 26, 28 and 30 at 10:00 each day and a single on on Sep 29
13:00, and the cursor it at the 26th of Sept  05:00 and I press <tab> it
jumps correctly to the reminder on Sep 26, but if the cursor is e.g. on the
23rd Sep. it jumps to the single reminder on Sep 29.

It's difficult to explain, but if you don't find the bug, I may post
my .reminders file.
--
Martin Stubenschrott <stubenschrott (at) gmx (dot) net>