[Remind-Fans] installing as non-root...

Tom Hall tlhall at nyx.net
Thu Oct 13 23:18:10 EDT 2005

I installed remind on a Free BSD server in my home directory without
root permissions.
I seem to recall that it went really smoothly.
Wyrd was a little trickier, but I eventually got that to work, too.

You just untar http://www.roaringpenguin.com/penguin/remind-03.00.23.tar.gz
and run:
  ./configure --prefix=/home/myhome
  make