[Remind-Fans] Calculate timediff to next occuring timed event

Oliver ngreply at gmx.net
Tue Nov 8 17:09:41 EST 2005

Thanks Paul,

your hint will be a good starting point. I remember the man page
there is a formating option for 24h time format. Maybe your patch
would make things easier for me. Anyway it's a good challange for me
to dig deeper into shell scripting. Thanks for the offer.

* Paul Pelzl <pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu> [2005-11-08 21:34]: