[Remind-Fans] Countdown in a "Months, Weeks, Days" Breakdown?

Mike Harris mjharris-lists at rcn.com
Mon Dec 12 00:25:25 EST 2005

Quick question regarding how to arrange months and days ...

I have a thing where I do a date calculation ... "95 days until Deadline A."  Earlier on the list, someone was kind enough to show me how to turn it into weeks:

fset _weeks() coerce("STRING", (trigdate()-today())/7) + plural((trigdate()-today())/7, " week")

Now it reads "13 weeks until Deadline A."

Now I'm wondering ... has anyone worked out any way that I could get it turned into months/weeks/days breakdown?

"3 months, 5 days" or "3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days" ... that kind of breakdown?

Mike