[Remind-Fans] Re: Does 'OMIT' apply to the '-#' part, too? If so, any way to work around?

Mike Harris mjharris-lists at rcn.com
Fri Dec 23 01:03:31 EST 2005

(12/22/05 10:01 PM) Anthony Chivetta <coolhoot at charter.net> wrote:

> What if you use '--#'?  I would have to check the man
> page, but I thought putting two '-'s affected how it
> interacted with OMIT.

You know what?  I have absolutely no idea what kind of drugs I was on when I wrote the initial post, but essentially, the solution to what I'm looking for, quite specifically, is:

REM 1 -2 OMIT Sat Sun MSG Payday.%
REM 16 -2 OMIT Sat Sun MSG Payday.%

Nothing more complicated than bumping up that number one more notch.

Okay, enough eggnog.

*shakes head with majorly embarrassed look on face*

Errr ... merry Christmas?

Mike