[Remind-Fans] PuTTY and Wyrd ...

Anthony Chivetta coolhoot at charter.net
Tue Jan 17 23:54:39 EST 2006

* Tildar <tildar at gmail.com> [2006-01-16 16:11:42 -0600]:

>    I've recently had need to run Wyrd remotely from a windows box via PuTTY.
>
>    For some reason the home key and key pad do not behave correctly when
>    running Wyrd in a PuTTY term.
>
>    Is anyone on the list successfully using Wyrd via PuTTY?

I do this when I am at school, but I have never noticd the problem (but that
does not mean it does not exist for me).  I believe that PuTTY has options for
the behavior of the number pad, have you tried those?  I will try it out next
time I am at school and see if I can figure out what is going on.  Good luck!

--
Anthony Chivetta