[Remind-Fans] Periodic Reminders Using Omits

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Tue Mar 28 21:34:57 EST 2006

Cheating?  No, it's a hack - possibly less than elegant, but not cheating.

It's no more cheating than my script that takes my ical files and turns
them into remind files every 15 minutes.  Isn't *nix wonderful?

Daniel Graham sent the following missive on 3/25/2006 12:13 PM:

--
Justin Bradford Alcorn
justin at jalcorn.net
http://jalcorn.net
PGP Fingerprint A36D D691 C5B0 BE15 5A2A AF49 AA1C 372C