[Remind-Fans] my Remind tricks, wiki discussion

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Fri Apr 7 16:53:01 EDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 10:24:13AM -0700, Pete Carlton wrote:
> There's an entry in the "43 Folders Wiki" about Remind:
> http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/Remind
> -I don't know if people would rather set up a new wiki, or add to
> this one, but this one is pretty good (and contains lots of other
> useful info).

My impression is that 43 Folders is somewhat Mac-centric.  I don't have
a problem with that, but I'm concerned that if someone like myself heads
over there and starts recording a whole mess of tricks involving X11
applications, then it may lead to some confusion.

But unless someone else feels motivated enough to set up and host a
dedicated Remind wiki, 43 Folders might be the best option.

Paul