[Remind-Fans] advance warnings to show up in wyrd interface

Martin Lorenz martin at lorenz.eu.org
Fri Apr 21 09:27:05 EDT 2006

Hallo,

I just thought about (mis)using wyrd as a todo-list tool in that I specify
reminders for the due date of some task. but I would also like those tasks
to show up in wyrd every workday for a specified period BEFORE the due date

i have not yet fond a way to achieve this.

thanks
--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty