[Remind-Fans] wxRemind - new GUI for remind

Daniel Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Thu May 11 15:29:09 EDT 2006

Paul,

I failed to include MANIFEST.in in the tgz file and it's needed to
to build the rpm using python. I've posted a new release, 0.3.2-3,
that fixes this at

    http://www.duke.edu/~dgraham/wxRemind

There you will find the rpm, src.rpm and the source tarball and the
rpm spec file.  The rpm now hopefull installs with the correct
permissions so you shouldn't need any of the other files.

*** Note that the rpm files were NOT built by using

    python setup.py bdist_rpm

since I could not get this to create the right spec file. ***

I hope the rpm works for you.

-Dan