[Remind-Fans] wxRemind - new release

Gaby Lence gabriel.lence at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:24:46 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply.
The README.Debian says:
remind for Debian
-----------------

rem
---
The upstream remind contains a script "rem" that uses a default reminder
file (~/.reminders) and calls remind with that. Since this script has had
several problems in the past, it has been dropped from the Debian package.

The functionality of "rem" is instead provided by "remind" itself, the
filename argument is optional if no date or time are specified. This change
is approved by the upstream author and is going to be part of future remind
upstream versions.

I am going to investigate this 'rem' script
because wxremind refuse to open even
doing a symlink from remind to /bin/rem

Thanks again,
Gabriel Lence