[Remind-Fans] OMIT more than one day

Martin Lorenz mlo at tzi.de
Thu Jul 13 02:01:45 EDT 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 11:59:39AM +0100, mlo at tzi.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to specify more than one single day in an OMIT command?
>
> I have a recurring event:
>
>      67 REM Wed AT 14:30 DURATION 0:30 SKIP MSG The Message
>
> and would like to say, that from Mar 6 'till Mar 22 this will not take place

I understand, that this cannot be done the streightforward way by OMIT
(unless you write OMITs for each and every day, which is quite tedious if
you want to specify three whole month - i.e. our 'no teaching' period)

is there any other way to achieve this?
I have quite a few reminders which are of the above kind

thanks a lot
  mlo
--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz