[Remind-Fans] Error message with remind on OSX 1.4.7

Danstan Bagenda danstanb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 23:20:55 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I installled remind  on a macbook pro running 1.4.7
using the OSX  installer  kindly submiited by David
Skoll a couple of days ago & got it to run in the
terminal.  I also managed to get it running in
geektook  as 2 instances - one a week calendar &
another a tomorrow calender.  As you can imagine, I
had one of the biggest smile over the last couple of
days...

THen suddenly, I realized that my  remind calenders
has stopped appearing in geektook  (all the non-remind
shell scripts were fine ).

  I tried to run remind from the reminal a got the
following message:

~ bigbear$ rem
/usr/local/bin/rem: line 45: 19105 Segmentation fault
    $EXECUTABLE $OPTIONS $DEFAULT $PARAMETERS

I would really appreciate it of someone can figure
this out for me & get my remind working again...!   I
have have gotten addicted  to remind over just a
couple of days..

Thanks in advance