[Remind-Fans] wyrd & changing default editor

Danstan Bagenda danstanb at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 13:18:17 EDT 2006

I finally got wyrd up & running.

There is a slight problem.  I am trying to set the
editor to textmate (mate).

I have tried to create a ~/.wyrdrc & un it put the
line

set $EDITOR="mate"

This does not work & infact wyrd fails to start up
with it in.  I have tried to read the manual to see
how I  can set the editor.  Section 4 mentions setting
this as an  enviroment $EDITOR & using the above
formulation, but I think I am misreading the manual.

Any help would be welcome

TIA

danstan