[Remind-Fans] basing task recurrance schedule on completed date/time

Daniel Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Tue Aug 8 13:19:13 EDT 2006

John,

Absolutely correct. You have to edit your reminders file to remove
the original reminder when it's completed.  With float you just
change the date instead of removing it.

There's no 'point and click' interface to remind that I know of that
would allow you simply to mark a reminder as complete. Both wyrd and
wxRemind will allow you to bring up the reminder for editing with a
single click.

-Dan