[Remind-Fans] basing task recurrance schedule on completed date/time

Jon Garvin jgarvin.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:00:35 EDT 2006

True.  And, if I understand correctly, just changing the due date to...
tomorrow for instance, simulates a one day snooze button.

How about more granular time?  From what I've had time to read so far,
Remind seems to be focused on daily reminders.  Can I setup a reminder
to nudge me 5 minutes before I'm supposed to be in a meeting.  When I'm
coding, I often get lost in my own little code world where time doesn't
exist and end up missing important things like meetings, and lunch.