[Remind-Fans] Remind, Growl, and Time-Based Reminders

Mike Harris mjharris-lists at rcn.com
Tue Aug 8 16:44:18 EDT 2006

I've been using a bevy of mashed-together programs and other crap to remind me of certain time-based alarms.

I'd like to ditch that system and use a combination of Remind and Growl.

Despite the whole thing I wrote for Merlin, this is one nut I've not cracked nor ever bothered to crack.  I've had other nuts to crack ... cashes, walnuts, even the occasional macadamia ... but finally I've gotten around to trying to implement this particular nut.

If anyone has this working, can you share with us all *exactly* how you've have it implemented, in a "Remind and Growl for Dummies" (or "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Remind and Growl") sense?

Much obliged, in advanced,

Mike