[Remind-Fans] Remind, Growl, and Time-Based Reminders

John Shafer jshafer at nd.edu
Wed Aug 9 09:50:06 EDT 2006

Addendum to my last post about how I have remind and growl working
together.

I tried to set something up via a cron script, but I couldn't figure
that one out.  To my mind that would be the best way to have your
Run_Reminder file updated as you could set the cron script to run
every minute or 5 minutes or whatever and then you wouldn't have to
think about manually updating.  However, I wasn't able to figure that
one out.  Maybe someone else out there can do that.

John Shafer
Ph.D. Candidate
University of Notre Dame
Dept. of Civil Engineering and Geological Sciences