[Remind-Fans] linux.com article on remind

Kevin T. Neely ktneely at astroturfgarden.com
Wed Aug 9 23:08:56 EDT 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/07/24/1516241

Pretty cool.  I'm really happy to see remind getting press, as I am more
or less new user myself.  I have not yet done anything fancy with remind
yet, other than setting up an rsync between my laptop and server at home.

I would like to see some more articles on remind, however, something
that goes beyond the basics.  I guess I'm really looking for a "Part 2 in
a 3 part series" kind of deal where they start going through some of the
more advanced aspects of the program.  The linux.com article is a lot like
the linux Format article that (admittedly) really helped me out as a new
remind user.

Still, it's really nice to see remind getting the press it deserves  :)

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com