[Remind-Fans] linux.com article on remind

GTD Wannabe gtdwannabe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:55:46 EDT 2006

I've read that article (along with a similar more windows-based one at
Lifehacker), plus everything else I could find online (total of about 5
different pages) on remind.  I'm dying to know how to get the headings that
are shown in the image of 43folders article.

For example, the image shows a screenshot with the following text on the
desktop:
COUNTDOWN:
Marc...

HOLIDAYS/BIRTHDAYS/ANNIVERSARIES:

MOVIES/TV:

REMINDERS:

How exactly do you get this kind of textual output?  I figured out how to
change my banner, but I can't get anything to look like this output.  I'm
figuring it's probably something simple, but I'm missing it.

By the way, I'm running remind on cygwin on a Windows XP box.  I can force
the output to appear on my desktop with Samurize.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

GTD Wannabe
http://gtdwannabe.blogspot.com/