[Remind-Fans] linux.com article on remind

GTD Wannabe gtdwannabe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:37:40 EDT 2006

Oh, that's beautiful.  It requires a complete revamping of how I organize my
reminders file, but absolutely doable.  I think I might have explored the
plain msg concept earlier but backed away from it because I like to use the
week and month views.  But, if I do this:

MSG %"%"TASKS AND DEADLINES: %

I can have the heading show in the today format, but not in monthly/weekly.
Sweet.

Thanks for the help!

GTD Wannabe
http://gtdwannabe.blogspot.com/