[Remind-Fans] Multiple entries from rem2ics script

Anthony Chivetta achivetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:56:47 EDT 2006

The below email it appears never made it to the list.  So, I am
resending it.  Also, the regex error with awk stumps me, so if anyone
has any ideas they would be apppreciated.

On another note, why is the archive members only?  Seems like it would
be a nice resource if it was open.

* Anthony Chivetta <achivetta at gmail.com> [2006-08-05 01:45:44 -0500]:

--
Anthony Chivetta