[Remind-Fans] Full moon based on Chinese calendar?

Zoong PHAM zoong at zoong.com
Sun Sep 17 19:01:42 EDT 2006

On Wednesday, 23 August 2006 at  7:20:32 -0400, Justin Alcorn wrote:
> For JUST 2 days before:
>
> REM [trigger(moondate(2)-2)] MSG %"Not Quite Full Moon%" %b%
>
> To have it remind you for 2 days before the Full Moon:
>
> REM [trigger(moondate(2))] +2 MSG %"Full Moon%" %b%

Thans Justin.

Is that "Full Moon" function moondate based on Chinese calendar?
I compared the date returned of moondate(2) and it is not 100% the same
date as the Vietnamese lunar calendar specified at:
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~duc/amlich/calrules_en.html

I wonder if remind can work out the full moon dates based on Vietnamese lunar
calendar? If not, which source files I can try to find more info?

Thanks,
Zoong