[Remind-Fans] Reminder on date and x days before?

juman juman at chello.se
Mon Sep 18 04:09:25 EDT 2006

Great! That works fine but I have some problems getting the warning
listed? An example file now looks like this :

FSET _wfun(x) choose(x, 2)
REM 22 September WARN _wfun MSG Birthday of someone

So it will create a warning two days ahead.

Using the following commands to simulate diffrent days like this:

remind  remind.tst 20 Sept 2006

Everything works fine and I can see the event ahead of time. But using :

remind -c1 remind.tst
or
remind -n remind.tst

It will not show the warning I have created. Any idea why?

/juman