[Remind-Fans] Wyrd's Quick Add Feature from the CLI?

Dennis Craven dcraven at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:54:11 EST 2006

Hello,

This is the unofficial mailing list for Wyrd as I understand it. If
not, my apologies.

Would it be possible to have, for example, a -q switch for wyrd so that this:

$ wyrd -q "Drop of package at 3pm"

could add a reminder straight from the command line without actually
starting the wyrd interface? It's trivial to add vanilla remind
reminders from the command line as it is, but I think it would be nice
to take advantage of wyrd's quick add parser to do this. I had a look
at the source thinking I could patch it myself, but saw it was written
in OCaml, which I've not learned yet :).

Cheers,
~djc