[Remind-Fans] formatted output

Craig B Agricola craig at theagricolas.org
Tue Jan 16 16:40:47 EST 2007

I believe that the "SET SaveTrig $NumTrig" is actually how the file
determines if the day should have a special shade when printing a
calender.  Set below where there is the section

if $NumTrig > SaveTrig
  REM SPECIAL SHADE 220
endif

So, if any of the holidays were triggered, then the $NumTrig is
different than the SaveTrig, and you add the shade.

As for the safe OMITs comment, I think that refers to the fact that some
of the holidays slide around, like Easter or President's Day.  Those are
coded in such a way that you can use "OMIT [_trig()] MSG ..." to add
those dates to the OMIT context.

 -Craig