[Remind-Fans] wyrd

Thor Andreassen ta at imada.sdu.dk
Wed Feb 28 07:19:31 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 10:38:42AM +0000, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> Can we post on here about wyrd problems? if not can you tell me where
> to post thanks!

Not sure.

[...]

> Anyway what I liked is wyrd and I am having a whole loads of problems
> with it mainly the configuration files below
>
> # command for editing an old appointment, given a line number %line%
> and filename %file%
> set edit_old_command="$EDITOR +%line% %file%"
> # command for editing a new appointment, given a filename %file%
> set edit_new_command="$EDITOR +999999 %file%"
> # command for free editing of the reminders file, given a filename %file%
> set edit_any_command="$EDITOR %file%"

My first guess would be that you need to set your EDITOR variable. You
can test this by setting the EDITOR variable to you favorite text
editor. In bash this would be something like:

$ export EDITOR=/usr/bin/FAVORITE_EDITOR

Now try and run wyrd again.

--
with kind regards
Thor Andreassen