[Remind-Fans] Wyrd V Google Calendar

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:40:18 EST 2007

Worked it out, I did what i suposed to to do... RTFM
yep i re read it again at work ( i was bored)

This brilliant reminder does more that any other calender /reminder
service.. well impressed.

I feel like going to my local pub for a beer at tell em what great
software it is :-)

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/