[Remind-Fans] sunrise / sunset messed up for longitude > 0?

Hershel Safer hsafer at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 8 15:35:07 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm running Remind 3.00.24 on a Linux box. The sunrise() and sunset()
times work fine for me (in Israel). I'm trying to make a calendar for
my son, who is traveling to the Americas, but the sunrise and sunset
times are all wrong for the two locations I've tried (Boston area and
Belize): in March, sunrise is showing up in the afternoon and sunset
is showing up as not happening at all (sunset == 1440).

In the following code, it works ok for _place == 2, but not for
values of 1 and 3. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Hershel

Set _place 3

If _place == 1
   Set $location "Newton, MA"