[Remind-Fans] best practice for alerts by email

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Apr 5 10:08:13 EDT 2007

Hello,

This seems like a basic function to do with 'remind', but I couldn't
figure out the best way to do it from the docs I found online.

I want to add a reminder, and as part of it, I want to specify that I
should get an alert via email 15 minutes before the event starts.

This is something is very easy and convenient to do with Google
Calendar, which I'm try to replace.

Separately, I'm curious why the "remind-fans" archive are not public, it
would be easier for people to get their questions answered if they could
find the archived content directly in search engines.

  Mark