[Remind-Fans] biweekly paychecks

Tom Limoncelli tal at whatexit.org
Thu Apr 5 22:56:36 EDT 2007

How do I do "biweekly starting with a certain day"?

My employer pays me every other week.  The checks are for the preceeding
weeks.  For example:

4/20:   First biweekly paycheck (covering 4/1 -- 4/12)
5/4:    Second bi-weekly paycheck (covering 4/13 -- 4/26)
5/18:   Third bi-weekly paycheck (covering 4/27 -- 5/10)

How would I set up a reminder statement for an event like this?

Bonus: There should be 2 months each year where I get 3 pay checks in that
month.  Since my mortgage and other bills are monthly, this is like getting
an "bonus" those months (not mathematically... just in my mind).  Is there a
way to some how mark those 2 paychecks?

Thanks,

Tom